วันอาทิตย์ที่ 8 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2558



VGA CARD 
GTX980
Review


Everyone that played game should know what is this thing. 

Yes, it is graphic card that just released recently! it is one of the most powerful graphic card on its series.

Nowaday game industry is one of the biggest industry in the world. You cannot deny that playing game is fun right? Games that has been released recently have a very very wonderful graphic(more reality)








^^

Can you believe that the graphic of the game will be this good comparing then and now(Left side and rightide)


Of course good graphic would required more powerful VGA card. now let's move on to it's spec.





Spec>>


As you can see from the picture 
upward^^^^^ you can see the spec of GTX980 that has much improvement than the previous generation. The overall spec is gorgeous and marvelous.


I do have this VGA card. I bought it on december last year and i think it's really worth the money that i spend. The price is approximately 22,000 Thai Baht.

I can run Call of duty advance warfare and assasin creeds unit with 60 fps constantly. The temperature of the VGA card is quite low compare to other type of VGA card and it its also very beautiful VGA.

 I think this VGA card can be used for more that 5-6 years! and that is quite long time for the hardware in this generation. Now i'm still hype about my new VGA card because my previous one is very old and not that powerful.



In my opinion I think this is very very good VGA card and if you can afford to buy it, then you should. I'll give it 9.5/10 score. 


I hope in the future there will be more powerful coming for the user to buy it. Maybe in next 10-15 years the graphic can be so real that you cannot see it's differences.
  


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น