วันเสาร์ที่ 7 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2558



SMART TV


Well, what if you can play internet, listen to music, etc on your own TV? the meaning of TV that i mention is really TV but not just ordinary TV it's a SMART TV! sometimes it was called as connected TV or hybrid TV.


It can connect to home internet. So, online interactive media, over-the-top content, as well as on-demand streaming media, and home networking access will be avaliable  for the user.




Now let's move on to it's history. 


According to wikipedia. A first patent was filed in 1994 (and extended the following year) for an "intelligent" television system, linked with data processing systems, by means of a digital or analog network. Apart from being linked to data networks, one key point is its ability to automatically download necessary software routines, according to a user's demand, and process their needs.

The mass acceptance of digital television in late 2000s and early 2010s greatly improved smart TVs. Major TV manufacturers have announced production of smart TVs only, for their middle-end to high-end TVs in 2015. Smart TVs are expected to become dominant form of television by late 2010s.abou


There are some questions about  "Is it worth the money I spend?" something like that

In my opinion I think it is not worth  it but this is just my opinion. Reasons that i think it is not worth the money i spend because I use TV for just watching movies and playing console game. The rest of the fuction I think I feel more comfortable using my own Personal Computer. I think if you want to use internet computer can provides you more function and speed. 

But for other people it might be more comfortable for them to use all its function on TV. I think it's depends on each person's life style.




In the end I think this technology is very creative. But maybe it still need more improvement futher on. In the future there might be more function avaliable for the user to use it.










ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น